Port Sillamäe is a landlord port with the territory of 750 hectares. More than half of this land is occupied by the port's own facilities (quays, railway station, road network, etc.), 4 terminals, Silpower AS, Silport Kinnisvara AS, environmental company AS Ökosil and a number of other manufacturing and other companies. There are 69 of them all together. They all form the cluster of the port of Sillamäe.
In the port area there are more than 300 hectares of free space for the construction of industrial enterprises, cargo terminals, distribution centers, etc. There is possible to find for them a suitable place closer to the sea or further away from it.
The most welcome are the partners, whose business is to be expected successful specially on the port area, as well as they can take full advantage from that:
- good access to piers, railway station and terminals;
- simple access to other countries by sea, railway and roads;
- work in the Free Zone;
- the availability of all necessary communications (road network, water and sewerage, electricity and thermal supplies, telecommunications);
- the availability of various services on the ground (real estate, security, environmental, customs and other services);
- long-term land use agreements and a reliable partner - Port of Sillamäe.
When designing your cooperation with the port of Sillamäe, it is useful to know that the port is itself in a permanent stage of development (see chapter. Plan of the Port, Masterplan). The realization of your business model also motivates the port to complete its own development plans.
If you wish to develop some activity in the industrial park of the port of Sillamäe, then it is advisable to first contact the head office of the port in the Old City of Tallinn:
AS SILLAMÄE SADAM
Suur-Karja 5, 10140 Tallinn
Tel: +372 640 5271
Fax: +372 640 5279